Start by getting your materials ready, you will need:
White sports socks
Funnel (for ease of pouring – ours was fashioned out of a disposable cup!)
1. Cut the sock in two just below the heel. Keep the toe for the hat.
2. Turn other piece inside out and secure at one end with an elastic band.
3. Turn right side out again and fill with rice.
4. Secure top with an elastic band.
5. Tie string round the neck to form a head and body.
6. Add a scarf, we used a bit of ribbon.
7. Add details like face. We used pens and buttons stuck on with PVA.
8. Add the other piece of sock as a hat.
Voila, fun and simple Snowmen. Freya and Seb are desperate to make more! Guess i need to source some good socks!
Enjoy, Jo 🙂