Getting ready for our last week of term and some Easter lessons.
I have just made an Easter version of the story bracelet to help children remember the story and sequence it. I plan to read the story with some physical props. Palm leaves, bread, crosses etc.
I have also found all of my Easter books which Freya and Se have been enjoying this weekend. Below are some affiliate links to amazon.
– The Easter Story (Usborne Bible Tales) lovely simple story for younger children – I have used this as a guide for my story bracelet.
– The Easter Story (Candle Bible for Kids)
– The Bunny Who Found Easter – a fun book where bunny looks through the seasons to find Easter!
– We’re Going on an Egg Hunt – based on ‘We’re going on a bear hunt.” This book has repetition so children can join in and learn the text themselves.
– 4x Assorted Easter Metal Cookie & Pastry Cutters -Egg, Chick & Bunnies – not a book! But I plan to have these with some playdough for a bit of fun!